The Better Baby Class is the most comprehensive and evidence-based class available for parents as they prepare to actually care for their sweet newborns…and wonderful new mothers.
In this four-hour course, parents will learn about:
- Embracing the final days of pregnancy
- Plans for when you’re in labor
- What is the “fourth trimester”
- The “Golden Hour” after birth
- Benefits of skin-to-skin contact
- Common newborn procedures
- Getting breastfeeding off to a great start
- Signs of a good latch
- Taking care of birthing mom’s body after birth
- Newborn care days 1-14
- Typical newborn sleep
- Soothing a fussy baby
- How to have helpful visitors
- Establishing your new family
- And a day-by-day guide for baby, birthing mom, and partner for the first week after birth
You can find out much more about this wonderful class here.
Lovingly taught in a relaxed environment at the Snohomish Midwives building in Snohomish, Wa. Please see below for an updated schedule, and an easy way to sign up!
Current Class Openings:
- August 11th and 12th, 2-4 pm